We Are Not Accepting New Patients At This Time
(Including Renewals from a Different Doctor)
Cannabis can be used in the treatment of glaucoma, spasticity, AIDS, chronic pain, cancer, epilepsy, major depression, insomnia, arthritis, and many other qualifying conditions under proposition 215 for which cannabis can provide relief.
What New Patients Can Expect at Holistic Evaluation
- A personal face-to-face evaluation with a real CA Medical Doctor who has a clean and unrestricted medical license
- Education about medical cannabis where patients can be knowledgeable and feel comfortable about purchasing medicine from a collective or dispensary
- Explained the California laws regarding medical cannabis so patients can protect themselves from law enforcement
- Greeted and serviced by friendly, professional staff in a bright, safe, and private medical office
- A short wait with no large crowds
- Access to Dr. Tosha Brown all year
- 24/7 telephone and online patient verification
- 100% confidentiality of appointments and patient files
- Convenience to renew your medical cannabis card online
Dr. Tosha Brown owns and operates Holistic Evaluation, and at our office, we treat medical cannabis as real medicine. Quality patient care is our #1 priority and new patients receive Dr. Tosha Brown’s undivided attention.
Patients are never rushed out of the office and are welcomed to ask Dr. Tosha Brown as many questions as needed to understand how medical cannabis can help treat their medical condition or illness. All medical cannabis cards (also known as a recommendation letter) are personally signed by Dr. Tosha Brown.
Not by a Nurse.
Not by a Physician’s Assistant.
Not by an Administrative Assistant.
Once more, patients are actually seen by a REAL medical doctor. To learn more about a medical cannabis appointment and the evaluation process, please read our FAQ.
Get your Medical Marijuana Card and Save on Recreational Taxes
While Proposition 64 has made recreational use of cannabis legal for Californian adults, cannabis will be taxed anywhere from 15%-30% starting in January 2018. Patients with a Medical Marijuana Identification Card (MMIC) from their county health department, will be exempt from paying “certain taxes” on their medicine. Feel safe and secured with a medical marijuana card and save!
Learn more about Proposition 64 and tax exemptions.
Ready to make an appointment? Conveniently schedule a confidential appointment online or contact our office at (626) 817-9025. New patients can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-ins are welcomed!